Look at my Grades
Enter your student ID in the search field and see all the courses you have taken, when you took them, and the grades and credits you earned for each course.
View the Latest Announcements
View the latest news and announcements of what is happening on campus from the administration.
Ask a question!
Ask any staff member a question about anything, and you will receive a response back via email. You can also request a ZOOM meeting with any teacher!
In order to sign in follow these steps:-
1. Click on the icon on the left (google classroom)
2. Enter your user name (your AIU email address)
3. Enter your password
4. Accept the welcome message
5. Click on "I am student" or "join a class" with a class code, or accept the invite from your lecturer.
Welcome to LOGOS Bible Software. Logos is an Amazing personal library. If you an AIU student or Staff, please follow the steps below to download "Academic Basic free" Logos software on your PC or MAC.
1. Click on the logos icon on your left.
2. Click the "Academic Basic free"
3. Click "next" at the Bottom of the page.
4. Create your account with Logos with your Full name, Phone # and email address.
5. Click "Place order"
6. Choose your profession e.g. Pastor, Professor, student etc. AIU students should click "Student at seminary"
7. Choose your role and click "finish"
8. Click "lets get started with Logos"
9. Click "Get logos 8 basic for free" to install on your computer.
10. Click "launch the web app" to use on online.